Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Tag!

Since Christmas is right around the corner we thought it would be fun to do this Christmas tag! So here are the 10 questions:
1. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Hannah: Elf!
Maia: Elf for sure
2.What are your favorite christmas colors?
Hannah: creams and red
Maia: Red and gold
3.Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
Hannah: I stay in my PJs
Maia: PJs when I am at home with just my parents and brother and then I like to dress up later
4.Most wanted item for Christmas?
Hannah: vintage leather bag
Maia: a nice camera
5.Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas day?
Hannah: both
Maia: Christmas Day
6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Hannah: no.. yes.. I don't know, I feel like I have
Maia: Not that I can remember
7. What do you like to do on your christmas break?
Hannah: Watch movies, go shopping, ice skating
Maia: Spend time time with friends and family and watch Christmas movies
8.Any Christmas wishes?
Hannah: To get an unlimited supply of wishes
Maia: Not off the top of my head
9.Favorite Christmas smell?
Hannah: Cinnamon
Maia: Christmas tree
10. Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
Hannah: Buckeyes
Maia: chocolate covered pretzels

No comments:

Post a Comment